You do not need pasta.
I hope there’s lesbians
Can we please teach children to respect animals without telling them they’re going to get bitten every time they go near them.
I’m pro carbs and anti pants
- christian girl: I would prefer to date people who are also christian because religion is important to me, and I would like us to share this ideal belief.
- everyone: well, that makes a lot of sense! good for you!
- me: I would prefer to date people who are also vegan because animal welfare is important to me, and I would like us to share this ideal belief.
- everyone: OMG ISN'T THAT A LITTLE RIDICULOUS YOU SHOULDN'T BE SO PICKY YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANYONE WITH THAT ATTITUDE HOW DO YOU GET PROTEIN DO YOU EAT GRASS
maminopal asked: The only thing that's keeping me as a non vegan (vegetarian) is mayonnaise. would you recommend me some alternatives? (I'm currently living in Mexico)
I had a look for ages and couldn’t find anything :(
Can anyone help this lovely user out?
realize that a single product that you don’t need is not worth causing suffering
like for real you’re saying that mayonnaise is more important than someone’s life
I don’t care if there weren’t vegan substitutes for my favorite foods…it would be difficult but I’d fucking get used to it because no taste is more important than someone’s life, end of fucking story. So grow up and live without mayonnaise for god’s sake.
^This. Also, if you absolutely can’t find a vegan mayo, I’m sure there are recipes to make your own. Or you can use hummus. It’s tastier and way better for you. :3
Um veganiase? Or however it’s spelled..
Diy mayo is not that hard
Reminding you that with a single click you can:
- feed the hungry
- provide a free mammogram
- give food and care to a shelter animal
- provide a homeless veteran with a meal
- fund alzheimer’s research
- fund diabetes research
- provide books for children
- protect wildlife habitat
It’s completely free.